According to Sean Hannity of Fox News, “Journalism is dead.” I could not agree more. Listen to the four following current news stories that were not only distorted, but they reported the EXACT OPPOSITE of the facts of the matter. It has never been more important for Americans who desire the truth and want to be correctly informed, to be sure of their news source(s). For instance, the large majority of Americans are against abortion and the sixty million babies who have been murdered since Roe verses Wade. You would never know this, however, from the mainstream media. Very few objectively report the truth, as can be seen in the following videos. The second video reveals how former President Barack Obama, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Department of Justice were in collusion to oppose Donald Trump’s running for the presidency. The Trump dossier and unconstitutional political espionage used by the previous administration, makes Watergate look like child’s play in comparison. The so called Donald Trump Russian Collusion was simply a massive smokescreen to cover up the real agenda of the left wing Deep State in our nation:
There comes a moment in every nation, where the people decide WHAT their country will be… WHO will write their legacy… and WHICH direction they will turn… towards or away from freedom. In our nation, it IS that Tipping Point. It is OUR time to accept the responsibility given to us by our forefathers, and turn America towards liberty… or lose it forever.
About Liz: Liz Wheeler is a 26 year old, young conservative hailing from the heart of the Midwest. During college, Liz served on the Board of Zoning Appeals for her hometown in Ohio (and was the youngest person in the city’s history to hold that position). At the same time, Liz co-authored a book with 13 other young Americans about being a millennial generation conservative. The book, titled, “Young, Conservative, and Why it’s Smart to be like Us” reached #2 on Amazon’s Kindle bestseller list in the “civics” category. Liz has spoken to conservative groups and at GOP events about the role of government in our society and how to win the youth vote, and has been interviewed on several radio shows nationwide. In the past, Liz worked with military veterans seeking employment after their service. Liz also ran her own independent consulting business focused on digital advertising and social marketing. Liz is a graduate of Penn State University, with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and a minor in Homeland Security.
Pray for the truth to prevail in our government. Pray for the nefarious element who desire to hijack America to be exposed and prosecuted.
John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Pray For Revival In America!
Obama said manufacturing jobs aren’t coming back and a bad economy is the new normal, but then came Trump. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2017.
Enjoy this special feature below from Paul McGuire and Troy Anderson, who unveil possible apocalyptic end time scenarios with the unique circumstances in our world, and Donald Trump as the President of the United States (POTUS). Paul McGuire has an uncanny spiritual discernment about our times, and the ability to couple current events with Biblical prophecy. Note the profound analogy of 1930’s Nazi Germany with the United States of America today. Paul McGuire reveals how Donald Trump is impeding the goals of the New World Order (NWO), the Deep State, the media, and the United Nations. These global organizations will do anything to remove him from office. What is truly amazing, is that McGuire’s interpretation has already been my own understanding!
Maranatha, Pastor Steve
Internationally-recognized prophecy expert, Paul McGuire has once again teamed up with a Pulitzer Prize-nominated investigative journalist, Troy Anderson, to bring us an explosive new book titled:
The End-Times President, a Battle Against the Global Elite, and the Countdown to Armageddon
The word “TRUMPOCALYPSE” is a media-coined meme inciting panic and fear that America has elected an unstable man who will barge into delicate international affairs like a bull in a china shop and incite nations bent on America’s destruction to trigger World War III – an unprecedented nuclear apocalypse ending the world as we know it. The question is…”Is the media telling the truth?” The answer is…NO! You will be surprised to find out that America’s most insidious enemies are not hostile nations, but elite globalists, better known as the “Establishment.” They are making themselves richer while hard-working, middle-class people watch their incomes and net worths flatline or plummet. The authors fearlessly expose the globalist elite’s secret plan for humanity and campaign of mass deception.
TRUMPOCALYPSE explores the enigmatic prophecies and “biblical codes” involving President Trump and asks whether God raised up President Trump as a fearless leader to guide America and the free world through a series of major crises as the biblical end-time narrative unfolds. Everyday Americans have rallied around Trump as their last hope of saving America. It reveals why Trump and millions of “deplorables” are fighting to stop the hidden agenda of the Establishment.
Pray fervently and without ceasing for President Donald Trump, our government, and our nation…
1/2/2018 Palestine is the nation that was created solely to exterminate the nation of Israel. (Which will never happen). The Islamic hatred goes back to the loins of Abraham, and will continue for the remainder of the church age in which we live. It all started with Ishmael and Isaac, and Jacob and Esau. The following scripture highlights the current challenges that our world faces vs. Islam. The man representing the scripture, of course, is Ishmael and his descendants: Genesis 16:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 “And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.” The word “Jerusalem” is not found in the Koran. King David wrested Jerusalem from the Jebusites 3,000 years ago. It was founded as the City of David and Mount Zion, and has been so ever since. The latest stream of hatred from the Muslim world was caused by Donald Trump encouraging Israel to move their capitol to where it belongs – Jerusalem. Amen and amen, for a righteous president with fortitude. In Christ, Pastor Steve <><
Ramallah Shoe Store Sign Demands Shopper Apologies for “Trump’s Dirty Decision”
Shoe store in Ramallah puts up “Not So Welcome” sign at entrance, asks shoppers to apologize before coming in.
A shoe store in Ramallah has put up a sign stipulating that US and UK shoppers “offer [their] apologies and hold responsibility for the Balfour Declaration And Trump’s dirty decision [sic].”
Top Bible Prophecy Stories Of 2017
By Jan Markell/Olivetreeviews.org December 29, 2017
Pieces of the eschatological puzzle continue to manifest daily. Even signs that are primarily Tribulation events are casting a shadow today. As I perused news stories of the year, I selected 15 items that tell us time is short. The King is coming soon. Don’t ever doubt that.
1. Jerusalem became a greater “burdensome stone” with Donald Trump’s acknowledgement that this is truly Israel’s capital and holy city. See Zechariah 12:3. Greater controversy will surround her in the year ahead.
2. The Gog-Magog alliance went on fast-forward. Iran, Turkey, and Russia are uniting with a primary goal in mind — coming against Israel as foreshadowed in Ezekiel 38-39. Turkey’s Erdogan threatened to “wipe out all Jews” after the Jerusalem announcement.
3. A new false god came on the scene and many hailed its arrival. An ex-Google executive is founding a church where artificial intelligence will be worshiped. It’s called AI for short and keep your eyes on this in 2018.
4. The scoffing of eschatology went to a new level. Many said the announcement concerning Jerusalem was received well by many Christians only because it will hasten Christ’s return. Many who love prophecy have given up finding a church that will address this.
5. Tribulation Temple talk escalated after Donald Trump’s announcement concerning Jerusalem.
6. One salacious scandal followed another in 2017 revealing that man’s character now reflects the end-time warnings of Romans 1 and II Timothy 3.
7. Israel continued pounding targets in Syria foreshadowing the day when she will carry out the prophetic verse found in Isaiah 17:1 — the destruction of Damascus.
8. The idea of micro-chipping is now so accepted that one news outlet said people will soon be eager to be micro-chipped. It was suggested that we will eagerly line up like dogs for a chip.
9. As predicted, evil is waxing worse and worse (II Timothy 3:13). Pagan gods are appearing in many places including at the U.N. The occult is more appealing than ever and Millennials are “spellbound” by the paranormal.
10. Lawlessness is growing and the ‘spirit of Antichrist’ seems to be poured out on the earth in greater ways this past year. The Antifa movement is one illustration. George Soros is busier than ever in his waning years.
11. There has been an intensification of calling evil good (Isaiah 5:20). Islamic jihad proponent Linda Sarsour made threatening comments about President Trump yet almost became Time magazine’s “person of the year.” In the mind of the Left, Islam must be celebrated.
12. The world of technology has declared war on Christians and conservatives. Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and more, are pulling the plug or limiting righteous comments and ideology yet they often celebrate evil. This reached new levels in 2017.
13. The terms “peace and security” are used in the Bible in I Thessalonians 5:3. It is false peace and security. The term was used with greater intensity in the last year. Donald Trump has been heralded as the president who will bring Israel “peace and security.” On December 18, Fox News said President Trump would bring peace and security around the globe. The President stated that he “has laid a pathway to peace and security in our world.”
14. In spite of world turmoil, there is a greater “business-as-usual” atmosphere particularly in America. Since Donald Trump has been President, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has closed at record highs 82 times. The Bible suggests there will be such a comfortable time on earth when Christ returns in spite of the frequent “birth pangs” which have also been record-setting.
15. There is even more evidence that only Jesus ruling and reigning from Jerusalem will provide great government. It has become evident that mankind cannot drain a swamp filled with alligators and poisonous snakes! Washington is corrupt to the core because mankind’s heart is “desperately wicked” (Jeremiah 17:9). Draining the swamp was a great campaign slogan but 2017 showed us that first man’s heart must be made new.
We can look at a list like this and focus on ” sighs of the times” rather than realize that they are ” signs of the times.” The pieces of the puzzle continue to fall into place. Nothing is falling apart but instead falling into place.
Because of the turmoil of our times, someone said that the future is not what it used to be. Not true. The future was foretold and is playing out with a precise script and a predictable end only because it is all outlined in scripture. We can watch it in high-definition color with surround sound and even in 3D. We have front row seats!
The King is coming, perhaps today.
Originally published by Jan Markell at Olive Tree Ministries
Given During A Speech On Our Strategy For National Security:
“With this confidence, we are bringing back clarity to our thinking. We are reasserting these fundamental truths. A nation without borders is not a nation. A nation that does not protect prosperity at home, cannot protect its interests abroad. A nation that is not prepared to win a war, is a nation not capable of preventing a war. A nation that is not proud of its history cannot be confident in its future. A nation that is not certain of its values, cannot summon the will to defend them. Today, grounded in these truths, we are presenting to the world our new national security strategy……”
Later in the speech, President Trump reiterated former President Ronald Reagan’s assertion of “Peace through strength.”
Amen and amen… Pastor Steve <><
Peter Wehner, former President George W. Bush’s speech writer and senior adviser to Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign, opined in the New York Times on Sunday, ” Why I Can No Longer Call Myself an Evangelical Republican.”
I don’t know Peter Wehner.
But it’s strange; I would have thought that the final straw for evangelical Wehner might have been his boss, President George W. Bush in England in 2003, equating Jehovah and false god Allah as the same God:
Q Thank you, Mr. President, Mr. Prime Minister. Mr. President, when you talk about peace in the Middle East, you’ve often said that freedom is granted by the Almighty. Some people who share your beliefs don’t believe that Muslims worship the same Almighty. I wonder about your views on that.
And, Mr. Prime Minister, as a man also of faith, I’d like to get your reaction to that.
PRESIDENT BUSH: I do say that freedom is the Almighty’s gift to every person. I also condition it by saying freedom is not America’s gift to the world. It’s much greater than that, of course. And I believe we worship the same God . (11/20/03)
Or as if that weren’t enough, Laura Bush’s deceit and hypocrisy from 2000-2008 — keeping quiet through two presidential campaigns so her husband could be elected and reelected; and misrepresenting her position on same-sex marriage and abortion:
First Lady Supportive of Gay Rights and Abortion Rights — not Michelle Obama, but Laura Bush!
Or Ken Mehlman — former White House Political Director, former Bush/Cheney 2004 Campaign Manager, and former RNC Chairman 2005-2007 — who paraded himself (once he left Washington, DC) as homosexual and led the amicus brief advocating homosexual marriage, in the Obergefell vs. Hodges case, before the Supreme Court in 2015.
Karl Rove and Ken Mehlman framed the BUSH/CHENEY 2004 reelect on “Family Values” as they placed same-sex marriage bans on the ballots in AR, GA, KY, MI, MS, MT, ND, OH, OK, OR, and UT.
Following the Bush 43′ reelection victory we learned that the showcasing of “moral virtue” by the BUSH/CHENEY 04′ campaign was a ruse. Machiavellian to the core, “Political expediency placed above morality and the use of craft and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler.”
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee led the Arkansas initiative. He emailed me following the 2004 charade:
“Looking back, we all now know we were played for chumps as we led sincere efforts to pass Constitutional amendments in our states (I led one in 2004 that won by 70%), only to now realize that those running the White House didn’t respect or even agree with the principles involved – just knew it would drive voters to the polls and help turnout and win.”
Or Cindy McCain advocating for homosexual marriage in 2010, after her husband was the Republican presidential nominee in 2008. Why didn’t she say this when her husband was campaigning for President in 2007-2008?
You see the pattern here, one thing they all have in common — like candidate Barack Hussein Obama at the Saddleback Presidential Debate in 2008 — deceit, so as to be elected:
Obama: “I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian-for me-for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.”
Warren: “Forty million abortions, at what point does a baby get human rights, in your view?”
Obama: “Well, you know, I think that whether you’re looking at it from a theological perspective or a scientific perspective, answering that question with specificity, you know, is above my pay grade.”
It speaks to character: veracity — “habitual truthfulness”.
As to Peter Wehner, a “NeverTrumper”, he has become so obsessed with Donald Trump that, like a drunk, it has impaired his vision. Wehner cannot see the real crisis, which would be there even if Trump wasn’t, and that’s the reason the New York Times accords him that perch, as a ” dupe of Secularism.”
There is good news; Gideons and Rahabs are beginning to stand.
American Renewal Project