Thankful For….Brigitte Gabriel <email@example.com>
Today at 7:13 AM
With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, I wanted to make sure I took the time to personally write my ACT for America family, and share with them that which I am most thankful for.
1. I’m thankful for our military heroes. With so much attention and praise given to ungrateful athletes who kneel during the National Anthem, I’m thankful for true heroes who risk their lives, leave their families, and in some cases, pay the ultimate price for my freedom. Their sacrifice is one I will never forget, nor take for granted.
2. I’m thankful for our law enforcement officers. The Thin Blue Line is under attack from the mainstream media on a daily basis. Imagine risking your life for someone, only to have them turn around and blame you for almost all of society’s ills. Imagine being tasked with protecting your community from terrorists, only to have some leftist politician like Bill DeBlasio tie your arms behind your back in the name of political correctness. I respect and honor those who serve and protect, unlike the NFL.
3. I’m thankful for you, my fellow grassroots patriot, who prefaces country above self, and volunteers their time and energy to make America a safer place to call home. It is selfless citizens like you, now more than 800,000 of which make up this organization, who are saving this country from self-destruction. ANTIFA, CAIR, the SPLC, etc. none of them stand a chance against our unified grassroots machine. We are too strong, too determined, and love this country far too much to let them succeed.
4. I’m thankful Barack Obama is no longer President. This is one that certainly cannot be overstated. How refreshing it is not to have to listen to our President lecture America about tolerance and “Islamophobia,” after an Islamic terrorist attack. No more James Taylor playing “You’ve Got A Friend,” to combat ISIS. No more praising America’s enemies, or attacking our allies like Israel. I could go on about why I’m so thankful for this, but you’d still be reading this in 2018 if I did.
5. I’m thankful for the fact that I am an American citizen. I dreamed of coming to America when I was living in a bomb shelter as a little girl, but never in a million years ever thought my dream would one day become a reality. I owe more to this country than I can ever repay, but it is through this organization that I can certainly try to repay that debt.
I sincerely wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving, and can’t wait to share with you what we at ACT for America have in store for you in the very near future.
I would like to add one more to Brigitte’s list. I am thankful that Hillary Clinton was not elected as our president. The next time that you feel negative towards our nation, envision where we would be RIGHT NOW if she were elected. Blessings, Pastor Steve