It is amazing how naïve and uninformed Americans are. Barrack Hussein Obama’s goal was to bankrupt this nation in every way, shape and form. i.e. “Obamacare,” and leaving office with a 17 trillion dollar deficit. Below is another “gift” he left for America and his successor. He is indeed the gift that keeps on giving, even after he leaves office.
Paris Accord Deficiencies
“Maybe you weren’t able to read the Paris Accord… So let’s recap. Those who are complaining about what Trump did by dropping out of the Paris Accord support an agreement that does the following:
1) America must drastically reduce its emissions now, but China and India, the biggest polluters in the world, can continually increase their emissions to 2030 at which time they may or may not agree to comply with the agreement.
2) India, before it makes up its mind, demands to be paid 25 trillion dollars.
3) We have to reduce our coal production. China and India does not and can increase it.
4) Russia can actually increase its emissions by 50%.
5) We, along with the rest of the developed world, have to pay hundreds of millions dollars into the UN climate fund with no guarantees that any other than the United State would do it. Given their existing track record with NATO and the UN, I would expect the worse.
So…in what way does this benefit the United States? No…we don’t believe the steel industry is coming back to Youngstown.The above described agreement isn’t an agreement, it is a rape of the United States workers and taxpayers. When China and India get serious about reducing carbon emissions, let me know. Meanwhile, I suggest they start with cleaning up New Dehli and Beijing.”
This is just another of the stupid agreements made by Obama, Hillary and John Kerry (e.g. 20% of U.S. uranium supplies to Russia,
150 Billion to Iran the largest exporter of terrorism in the world and attempting to submit U.S. sovereignty to the U.N which is an organization consisting primarily of dictatorships, …) No three terrorists have done as much damage to the U.S. as these three (wittingly or unwittingly?—you decide!).